Rage Against the Night, edited by Shane Jiraiya Cummings, was released in the days before Christmas, and it has very quickly become Brimstone Press’s most sought-after title. On Christmas Day, Rage Against the Night peaked at number 12 on the Amazon anthologies bestseller list, and it continues to sell well. All proceeds from the anthology will be donated to Rocky Wood to help him in his battle against motor neurone disease.
Under the onslaught of supernatural evil, the acts of good people can seem insignificant, but a courageous few stand apart. These brave men and women stand up to the darkness, stare it right in the eye, and give it the finger. These are the stories of those who rage against the night, stories of triumph, sacrifice, and bravery in the face of overwhelming evil.
Rage Against the Night features the megastars of dark fantasy and horror—including Stephen King, Ramsey Campbell, Peter Straub, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, F. Paul Wilson, Jonathan Maberry, Scott Nicholson, Nancy Holder, Sarah Langan, and many, many more.
The full table of contents is:
- The Gunner’s Love Song—Joe McKinney
- Keeping Watch—Nate Kenyon
- Like Part of the Family—Jonathan Maberry
- The Edge of Seventeen—Alexandra Sokoloff
- The View from the Top—Bev Vincent
- Afterward, There Will Be a Hallway—Gary A. Braunbeck
- Following Marla—John R. Little
- Magic Numbers—Gene O’Neill
- Tail the Barney—Stephen M. Irwin
- The Nightmare Dimension—David Conyers
- Roadside Memorials—Joseph Nassise
- Dat Tay Vao—F. Paul Wilson
- Constitution—Scott Nicholson
- Mr. Aickman’s Air Rifle—Peter Straub
- Agatha’s Ghost—Ramsey Campbell
- Blue Heeler—Weston Ochse
- Sarah’s Visions—Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
- More Than Words—David Niall Wilson
- Chillers—Lisa Morton
- Changed—Nancy Holder
- Dead Air—Gary Kemble
- Two Fish to Feed the Masses—Daniel G. Keohane
- Fenstad’s End—Sarah Langan
- Fair Extension—Stephen King
- Rocky Wood, Skeleton Killer—Jeff Strand
Rage Against the Night can be purchased as an ebook for $3.99 from Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006P18LM2/) and Smashwords (http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/116718). It will soon be available from Barnes & Noble, Apple, Sony, Diesel, and all other leading online retailers.
The print version will be available in late January.